Below is a list of frequently asked questions.
Click on any of the questions to find out what you want to know.
If you have any specific questions that aren’t answered here feel free to contact us.
- Is parking available?
- What equipment is included your properties?
- How can guests contribute to your environmental policy?
- If your maximum occupancy states 5 persons – will you accommodate a 6th?
- Do I need to bring anything with me?
- Is there an iron and hair drier?
- Do you provide baby cots and high chairs?
- Are all of your properties rated by the VisitScotland?
- Do you offer short breaks ?
- How many properties does Lawson Lets have?
Is parking available?
The Edinburgh apartment has an exclusive garage and there are additional parking spaces available in the development. Fordyce in St Andrews has on street parking infront of the property and the Tom Morris apartment has it’s own driveway with parking for 2 cars. There is a bookable car park space for the apartments in Aberdeen., just across the road from the building. There is a charge for this car park space. If the car park space is not available metered parking is available in the surrounding streets and there is also a multistorey carpark close by.
What equipment is included your properties?
All properties have an inbuilt electric cooker, inbuilt electric or gas hob, fridge, freezer, microwave, washing/dryer, dishwasher, toaster, electric kettle, iron, tea towels, bath mats, digital TV, DVD player, pillows, duvets, extra blankets. all our properties have WIFI.
How can guests contribute to your environmental policy?
• Respect the no-smoking policy in our properties thus ensuring good quality, clean air. • Use the energy efficient products we have provided. • Switch off electrical appliances that are not required. • Read the recycling information provided on the notice board in the property and make use of the suggested means of recycling household waste. • Only fill and boil the kettle with the amount of water required. • Use the shower rather than the bath. • Use full loads in washing machines and dishwashers if possible. Make good use of quick cycles and low temperatures. • Use the handy ‘green’ shopping bag provided for your supermarket shopping. Please remember to leave behind for the use of future guests. • Consider leaving your car at home. All our properties are within walking distance of the city/town centre. Appropriate bus/rail timetable are provided in the properties. • Buy local products and from local retailers and businesses whenever possible. Buy from local farmers and international markets if they coincide with your visit. • At the end of your stay place towels for washing in the bathroom. Leave unused towels folded in the bedrooms. We would welcome your comments and suggestions for further ways in which we can improve and add to our environmental policy.
If your maximum occupancy states 5 persons – will you accommodate a 6th?
Our maximum occupancy levels are based on the number of bed spaces in bedrooms. In our self catering properties that have a bed settee in the living area we charge an extra £25 if required to accommodate an additional person.
Do I need to bring anything with me?
No, except for food. All bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided as well as soap and items such as washing machine tablets, dishwasher powder, washing up liquid, tea towels and dishcloths, kitchen roll, kitchen foil, clingfilm, bin liners, toilet paper.
Is there an iron and hair drier?
Yes, we provide an iron and ironing board as well as a hair drier.
Do you provide baby cots and high chairs?
Yes, we can provide a cot and highchair in all properties except for the one bedroomed apartment in Aberdeen. Please request at the time of booking.
Are all of your properties rated by the VisitScotland?
Do you offer short breaks ?
Yes we do. We offer short breaks for all of our properties for most of the year.
How many properties does Lawson Lets have?
We have 5 properties across 3 areas of Scotland in Edinburgh, Aberdeen and St. Andrews.